When applying to Ave Maria Catholic Academy, please submit the following documentation:
- Online Application form
- Completed Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record
- Prior Year’s Report Card (if applicable) – for families applying for admission to Early Childhood – Grade 3
- Prior two years’ Report Cards – for families applying for admission to Grades 4-7
- Application Fee- $50.00 (non-refundable)- check or money order
Please note: 8th Graders are accepted only under special circumstances. If you wish to be considered for admission to 8th Grade, please contact the Principal, Ms. McManus, directly at 718-848-7440 to discuss your individual situation.
Students will be accepted into Ave Maria Catholic Academy for grades PK3 to 7th grade based on: Interview with parent and student, review of school records (as appropriate), submission of required documents (Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate (if Catholic), immunization record and payment of registration and application fees).
All NEW applicants in grades PK3 to 7th grade must pay a non-refundable $50.00 application fee. In addition, there is a $225.00 per family non-refundable registration fee. 8th grade applicants are considered only under certain circumstances.
Each year at the end of January students, presently enrolled in Ave Maria Catholic Academy (exclusive of grade 8) will be invited to re-register for the following school year. The procedure can be found here.